Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More about Card Swaps

I was so excited the other day! I got the second set of swap cards from the girls in the States. These cards are GREAT and I think I may have to step up my game a bit :) But that's the great thing about card swaps...They challenge you to be more creative (at least that's how I feel). So here is the 2nd set of swaps.

Sarah B, Missouri

Sheila R, West Virginia

Regina G, New Jersey



I also had my Card Club on Monday and as always, I had a fabulous time making the sample cards. Here they are:



So I'm sure many of you have heard that Stampin' Up is redesigning the catalog structure. I'm very excited! I think this is going to be a GREAT change for our customers. While I'm sad to see the Decor Elements and Simply Adorned lines leaving, I think the extra month they are giving our customers to purchase from the "mini" will improve sales. Although I think we may need to find a new name, as "Mini" just doesn't fit, since they will be bigger in both size and pages ;)

Now to go off subject for a bit. I believe I have the greatest and smartest Westie ever! When I go to leave the house I just need to grab my coat and she automatically runs into her kennel and sits down. This morning as I was getting ready to take the kids to school, I yelled "Come on boys it's time to go" and she looked up at me and then went to her kennel. I really wish I could leave her out when I leave, but she's so obsessed with the cat, that I feel like Daizey just needs a break. Vodka just wants to play with Daizey, but Daizey doesn't want to. And it seems that the more Daizey swats at Vodka, the more Vodka thinks its a game. They are quite entertaining :)

That's it for now, so GO BE CREATIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment