Sunday, February 5, 2012

We got SNOW!

So first let me say that I'm sorry I didn't post anything last Sunday. I had a lot of cards to get done for swaps. I have 6 girls in the States and then I joined another one where we had to make 12 cards. Whew! I got them all done and in the mail on time :)

Since making all those swaps (I will post pics when everyone gets theirs), I made this card for a friend of a friend who just had her baby girl and I played with my new Blossom Box. Then I had to take a break and get some work done both at my job and in my home. But here are the pics:

Baby Girl Card

Blossom Box

We also got our first real snow of winter last night. We got about 5" and most of us enjoyed it. I miss snow and so I enjoy it everytime we get it since they are so few and far between. Since we were mostly homebound due to the snow, I tried two new recipes. I made some Chik-Fil-A nuggets (courtesy of http://www.mynameissnickerdoodle.com/2011/03/fabulous-food-friday-79.html) that came out DELICIOUS. I even have enough left over for 6 more meals :) The other recipe was for Banoffee Pie...for me that was HEAVEN in a pie tin (courtesy of http://www.brooklynlimestone.com/2010/08/recipe-banoffee-danger-pie.html#.Tu6t-jVWo1s). Trust me when I say that it tasted better than it looks LOL. Enjoy all the pics and I promise to do more cards this week :)

I took this on 4 Feb 2012 at about 10:00pm

Kids playing in the fresh snow

Hubby took these from our bedroom window the morning of 5 Feb 2012




Chik-Fil-A nuggets

Banoffee Pie





No comments:

Post a Comment