Monday, January 23, 2012

Think Spring

I started swapping cards with 6 ladies in the States. So far I have received 3 cards. They look wonderful! I can't wait to see the other ones. Here are some pics of the ones I received and mine:

Card I made for this Card Swap Group

Melinda G, North Carolina

Birdie R, Connecticut

Julie L, Minnesota


Today was my local Card Club here in the UK. I really like the ladies I get to craft with and I am sad that alot of them are leaving. I'm hoping that we can get some fresh crafters in there. Our card group does a swap each month and you also have the option to participate in a Competition. If you win the Competition, you get to keep all the cards and projects that were entered and you get to pick a prize from the basket. Today our swap cards were SPRING theme and our competition was BABY (our hostess is going to be a Nana soon). I won the competition card, but it was purely by default. I was the only one who entered a card. Here are the pics of my cards:

My Card Swap

Competition Card


I must say, that my Competition card was cased from Pinterest. I am thoroughly addicted to that site and must limit my time on there. I always catch myself saying "Just one more pin and I'll log off" :) LOL Please visit Jackie Topa's blog and watch her video tutorial at: http://jackietopa.typepad.com/addicted_to_stamping/2010/07/side-step-dresser-tutorial.html


Card Swaps:
Paper: Garden Green or Barely Banana (base) Whisper White, Old Olive and Brights Designer Series Paper Stack

Punches: Blossom Bouquet Triple Layer, Bird Builder (Large Oval and Scallop Oval with Sentiment from A Word For You)

Competition Card
Paper: Brown textured (non Stampin' Up), Bermuda Bay Textured, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White

Clothes from Wash Day Stampin' Wheel

Drawer Knobs: Medium size of Clear Rhinestone Brads

Sentiments: Little Angel and Warm Words

Used Curly Label Punch for decorative bottom

Thanks for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Creatively Yours,
Princess Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment