Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hello!

Let me just say that if it could snow at about 60 degrees, my life would be perfect. I absolutely LOVE snow, but I hate the cold that comes with it :( This morning it was -4* with a high of 0* and currently at 10:00p it is -18*. I grew up in MN where this is typical weather, but I've definitely been out of my element too long, because this cold is hard to deal with. This is perfect weather for me to grab a coffee (or hot chocolate depending on my mood), my iPad & a nice warm blanket and snuggle up on the couch and browse the new Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog.

Today I didn't get much done. Everything is down in the basement and it was so cold down there that after I got done painting the wood for a friends sign, I felt like my toes were going to fall off. So I grabbed my iPad and blanket and headed upstairs. I made this sign for a friend as a going away gift, but I did it on some cheap canvas and for some reason it didn't stick. So as a surprise I'm redoing it for her on wood. I'm super excited to see it done.

So as I sign off I leave you with a picture of what I did accomplish and a promise that I will post a pic of the finished product (hopefully tomorrow). Enjoy and Keep on Craftin'!

The board before I painted

The board after I painted

No comments:

Post a Comment