Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog

Let me start out by saying that the new 2014 Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog went live for EVERYONE today and there are some really great products and product bundles that you are going to seriously have to check out. I'm going to share my top 14 for 2014. I would love to hear what your favorites are.

As promised, I do have a picture of my finished product. In case your just joining me, I originally made this sign for a friend in England as she was getting ready to leave us. She's been a great friend and one that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

School here and all over Minnesota has already been cancelled for Monday due to the extreme temperatures they are predicting. I heard at one point that we are suppose to hit -50* with windchill. BRRRRR!!!! So stay warm and don't forget...Enjoy and Keep on Craftin'!

My finished sign

In no particular order, here are my 14 favorites from the 2014 Stampin' Up Occasions Catalog:


No comments:

Post a Comment